###??

  1. #1
    ShakespearesEdge
    Guest

    ###??

    Why do I keep getting these signs ##### in place of numbers (totals?) on my
    spreadsheet??

    Thanks very much!

  2. #2
    Bondi
    Guest

    Re: ###??

    Hi,

    One guess would be that your cells are too short to display the entire
    contents.
    You might be able to correct this by extending the lenght of the
    columns by clicking in the split between the column headers and draging
    to the right.

    Another would be that you should format your cells to display Number.
    Right click on a cell and select Format. Then chose number.

    Regrads,
    Bondi

  3. #3
    ShakespearesEdge