Pull pivot table data

  1. #1
    Dave
    Guest

    Pull pivot table data

    I have a pivot table that gets it's data from an Access database (it has
    >65,536 records). Is there a way to make a call to specific variables in

    this pivot table? For example, if I have a variable called AGE in this pivot
    table and I would like to use a formula:

    =PERCENTILE(AGE,.99)

    To get the 99th percentile of Age in this pivot table. Is there a way to do
    this?
    Thanks.

  2. #2
    Miguel Zapico
    Guest

    RE: Pull pivot table data

    You can extract data from the pivot table with GETPIVOTDATA, but I am not
    sure if that will do what you need, as it returns individual values and it
    looks like you want a full range of data.

    Miguel.