Mail Merge in Excel

  1. #1
    AP200450
    Guest

    Mail Merge in Excel

    I know how to do mail merge in Word.
    Does anybody know how to do a similar thing in Excel ?
    That is, list a series of customer addresses, create a template with form
    fields, then create multiple invoices by merging the database with the form
    fiels in the template.
    Many thanks,
    AP200450

  2. #2
    Peo Sjoblom
    Guest

    RE: Mail Merge in Excel

    There is no such way, what you do is use Word with the source data from Excel

    Regards,

    Peo Sjoblom

  3. #3
    PY & Associates
    Guest

    Re: Mail Merge in Excel

    We did it not long ago in the ng please

    news:[email protected]...

  4. #4
    Forum Guru
    Los Angeles, Ca
    MS-Off Ver
    WinXP/MSO2007;Win10/MSO2016
    Posts
    12,613
    You may find it easier to create the form on an Excel sheet, then write a looping macro to copy record elements from the list to cells on the form then print the sheet before copying the next record.

  5. #5
    Art Farrell
    Guest

    Re: Mail Merge in Excel

    Hi,

    John Walkenbach has a downloadable example on "MailMerge Without Word" on
    the following site:

    http://search.atomz.com/search/?sp-q...6ae-sp00000000

    You should be able to adapt his example which is a letter merge to fit your
    invoice requirements.

    CHORDially,
    Art Farrell