Be honest with yourself

  1. #1

    Post Be honest with yourself

    I registered with a new nick-name for not influencing your choice, and to be free in your decision
    --------

    After three years in Iraq.
    After thousands of dead and injured soldiers; and still counting.
    After billions of dollars spent, not on rebuilding Iraq, but on the war itself; and still counting.

    One would pause for a minute and ask oneself with complete honesty;
    Shall we get out of Iraq?

    Consider this as a poll and vote with sincerity;
    Shall we get out of Iraq?

  2. #2
    Conker10382
    Guest

    RE: Be honest with yourself

    I will leave the choice up to the man who I voted into office. I voted that
    way because I trust him. Maybe if others would trust him as well, instead of
    always going against him, this war would be over much sooner. And before you
    say I don't know what its like in Iraq, keep this in mind; I've been there,
    too, and my brother is currently. Trust the president. He knows more than
    we do. It's his job to be informed.