Ctrl-A for new source data in Pivot Table

  1. #1
    KonaAl
    Guest

    Ctrl-A for new source data in Pivot Table

    I've created a pivot table for which the source data changes monthly. Through
    the wizard I was able to select the new data using Ctrl-A (always in a
    separate workbook). However I can no longer do that, whereas my co-workers
    are able to (using my pivot table). I've searched through the Excel options
    looking for anything I might have accidentally checked/unchecked but with no
    luck.

    (The pivot table workbook is used by several people and contains a lot of
    calculated fields, so I really don't want to re-create it.)

    Hopefully there is a simple solution. Thanks! Your help is appreciated.

    Allan

  2. #2
    rook
    Guest

    RE: Ctrl-A for new source data in Pivot Table

    Right click on PT, choose pivot table wizard, back, f2, change source, finish

  3. #3
    KonaAl
    Guest

    RE: Ctrl-A for new source data in Pivot Table

    Thanks for the reply, Rook. Unfortunately nothing happens when I "f2" -- I'm
    stumped!

    Allan

  4. #4
    rook
    Guest

    RE: Ctrl-A for new source data in Pivot Table

    The f2 key alows you to edit the range (to change it to the range you need).