How do I print a spreadsheet with multiple worksheets?

  1. #1
    Need Help
    Guest

    How do I print a spreadsheet with multiple worksheets?

    I used to set up a large spreadsheet with many worksheets. For the users, I
    would have a field on the header page that they could slect to print the
    entire spreadsheet. However, I do not recollect how I used to set this up.

    Does anyone know how to do this?

    Thanks

  2. #2
    PDUK1
    Guest

    RE: How do I print a spreadsheet with multiple worksheets?

    Hi there

    try this:

    Select the worksheets that you want to print by holding down the "shift" or
    "control" key while clicking on the sheet tab. Select the "Print..." command
    from the "File" menu and make sure "Active sheet(s)" is enabled in the Excel
    print dialog.

    Not sure if this is what you want?

    Peter