Not Printing the information in cells

  1. #1
    Bob
    Guest

    Not Printing the information in cells

    For some reason my excel has decided not to print out the information in the
    cells. Is there a setting I messed up?

  2. #2
    PDUK1
    Guest

    RE: Not Printing the information in cells

    Hi there

    Have you set the print area?

    File>Print Area>Set Print area

    HTH

    Peter

  3. #3
    Bob
    Guest

    RE: Not Printing the information in cells

    Yes I tried that. This is really weird. It prints the cell borders, color
    of the cells but none of the information. But if I send it in an email to
    someone they can print it. Something happened in the settings somewhere.