Can I change column width for remainder but NOT previous text?

  1. #1
    Amymariebower
    Guest

    Can I change column width for remainder but NOT previous text?

    I want to change the column width half way through a 1 page document to suit
    a differant set of data without affecting the width at the top of the page.
    Is this possible?

  2. #2
    Gary''s Student
    Guest

    RE: Can I change column width for remainder but NOT previous text?

    Say its column D. Go part-way down the column then start merging each cell
    in column D with its neighbor in column E.
    --
    Gary's Student