Lost formatting after special paste...

  1. #1
    Shidewa
    Guest

    Lost formatting after special paste...

    I use Excel 2000 with service pack 3. Sometime, when I try to do a
    special paste I lost the formatting. What seemed to work is to reboot
    the computer and after that, everything is ok. How can I resolve this
    problem ? The computer is logged to a Windows 2000 server domain.

    Shidewa

  2. #2
    Peo Sjoblom
    Guest

    RE: Lost formatting after special paste...

    What do you mean? The previous formatting or the formatting you paste?

    Can you give an example

    Regards,

    Peo Sjoblom

  3. #3
    Shidewa

    Peo Sjoblom a écrit :
    > What do you mean? The previous formatting or the formatting you paste?
    >
    > Can you give an example
    >

    > Regards,
    >

    > Peo Sjoblom
    >

    > "Shidewa" wrote:
    >
    >> I use Excel 2000 with service pack 3. Sometime, when I try to do a
    >> special paste I lost the formatting. What seemed to work is to reboot
    >> the computer and after that, everything is ok. How can I resolve this
    >> problem ? The computer is logged to a Windows 2000 server domain.
    >>
    >> Shidewa

    I want to copy the source cells to the destination cells( let say cells
    from workbook A to workbook B ). The problem occurs with the destinaton
    cells. I don't have the source cells formatting anymore. the source
    cells remains ok. If I try to do a special paste, I've got only two
    choices ( Unicode Text and Text ). When the formatting works, I got a
    lot more choices.

    Thanks Peo Sjoblom to respond !

    Shiedwa

  4. #4
    Peo Sjoblom
    Guest

    Re: Lost formatting after special paste...

    Do you have to instances of excel open? Test this, close workbook B, then in
    the session with workbook A, do file>open and open workbook B, now try it

    Regards,

    Peo Sjoblom