Locking rows in Excel 97

  1. #1
    KJo
    Guest

    Locking rows in Excel 97

    I have seen excel sheets that do this but have yet to figure out how it's done.

    I would like to have the first few rows (title rows) in a spreadsheet stay
    viewable (locked?) while scrolling rows under them, rather than having
    mulitple titles throughout the spreedsheet to see what the titles are.

    Anyone know how to do this? [email protected]
    Thank you!!!

  2. #2
    Don Guillett
    Guest

    Re: Locking rows in Excel 97

    place your cursor below and to the right of the cells you want to maintain.
    window>freeze panes

    --
    Don Guillett
    SalesAid Software
    news:[email protected]...

  3. #3
    KJo
    Guest

    Re: Locking rows in Excel 97

    Thank you! Why is everything so simple once you know how to do it? lol

  4. #4
    Don Guillett
    Guest

    Re: Locking rows in Excel 97