Can I toggle between files easily

  1. #1

    Can I toggle between files easily

    When I have multiple files open and need full screen is there a toggle button or set of buttons to jump back and forth between files instead of going up to window on the menu bar and selecting the other file each time? Just curious

  2. #2
    Ken Hudson
    Guest

    RE: Can I toggle between files easily

    I think that you are looking for Control - F6.
    Ctrl + F6
    --
    Ken Hudson

  3. #3
    **Gail**
    Guest

    Re: Can I toggle between files easily

    Ctrl + Tab

    "bweller" <[email protected]> wrote in
    message news:[email protected]...
    :
    : When I have multiple files open and need full screen is there a toggle
    : button or set of buttons to jump back and forth between files instead
    : of going up to window on the menu bar and selecting the other file each
    : time? Just curious
    :
    :
    : --