Microsoft Date and Time Picker

  1. #1
    Ben
    Guest

    Microsoft Date and Time Picker

    One of my computers has an activeX control called Microsoft Date and Time
    picker among about 450 ActiveX controls that are listed in the Control
    Toolbox under other controls. I am using this particular calendar control in
    my Excel spreadsheet. The problem is that my laptop which has the same
    version of Excel 2003 does not have that particular one listed. From some
    research on Microsoft newsgroups I found out that the relevant file is
    MSCOMCT2.OCX. which resides in Windows\system32

    I copied this file from one computer to the other but the calendar control
    is still not listed. Is there a procedure that I need to follow in order to
    include this calendar feature onto a new computer.
    Thank you

  2. #2
    Chip Pearson
    Guest

    Re: Microsoft Date and Time Picker

    In the Windows Start menu, choose Run, and enter

    RegSvr32 full_file_name_including_path\MSCOMCT2.ocx

    --
    Cordially,
    Chip Pearson

    news:[email protected]...