Pivot Table % of Totals

  1. #1
    Lynn
    Guest

    Pivot Table % of Totals

    I am using pivot tables to summarize sales by marketing initiatives over a
    number of years. The totals are working fine.

    I would like to add a % of Grand total column ONLY at the right side of my
    pivot table. When I add my summary field & change the option to % of Total I
    get the calculation for all levels of detail. It is way to busy. How do I get
    this only for the right side of the table?

  2. #2
    Debra Dalgleish
    Guest

    Re: Pivot Table % of Totals

    You could create another pivot table, based on the first one.
    In the new pivot table, remove the column fields, and show only the row
    fields, and % of Grand Total column.
    When you print, you can hide the columns between the pivot tables, so
    they print in adjacent columns.

    --
    Debra Dalgleish
    Contextures