All variations of a set of numbers and letters

  1. #1
    Tim Mc
    Guest

    All variations of a set of numbers and letters

    Hi.

    Does Excel has a formula that will display all variations of a set of
    numbers or letters eg AAB97 would contain AAB97, AAB79, ABA97 etc etc?

    Appreciate any help.

    Tim

  2. #2
    Jim Cone
    Guest

    Re: All variations of a set of numbers and letters

    There is the free Excel add-in "Display Word Permutations" at my website
    that will do that for up to 8 characters. Download from...
    Jim Cone
    San Francisco, USA

    "Tim Mc"
    <[email protected]>

  3. #3
    Tim Mc
    Guest

    Re: All variations of a set of numbers and letters

    Awesome add-in ... thanks Jim.

  4. #4
    Jim Cone
    Guest

    Re: All variations of a set of numbers and letters

    Tim,
    You are welcome.
    Jim Cone

    "Tim Mc" <[email protected]>