workbook opens "empty"

  1. #1
    Valeria
    Guest

    workbook opens "empty"

    Dear experts,
    I have a workoobok containing data and macros. I do not know for which
    reason, but when I tried to open it today I can see that it loads the macros
    (I get the message ...), but it does not show at all on the screen.
    What does it mean and how can I get it back?

    Thanks for your precious help!
    Kind regards
    --
    Valeria

  2. #2
    Valued Forum Contributor Richard Schollar's Avatar
    Hampshire UK
    MS-Off Ver
    Excel 2002
    Posts
    1,264
    Hi Valeria

    Does sound like the workbook may have been inadvertantly hidden and saved down - try going Window>Unhide and seeing if your workbook is listed there. If so, unhide it, and make sure you save it down whilst visible.

    Hope this helps!

    Richard

  3. #3
    Valeria