Replace 'X with an image?

  1. #1
    Some Dude
    Guest

    Replace 'X with an image?

    I have a report that uses columns with an X to indicate that a particular
    attribute applies to that row. Like this,
    ModelABC X XX XXXXX X.

    I need to make this report more attractive when displayed on a web site. I
    know how to use conditional formating to color the cells that have an X in
    them. But, is it possible to do something similar by replacing the X with an
    image? Like a colored radio button or a big red circle or something?

  2. #2
    Paul Lautman
    Guest

    Re: Replace 'X with an image?

    Some Dude wrote:
    > I have a report that uses columns with an X to indicate that a
    > particular attribute applies to that row. Like this,
    > ModelABC X XX XXXXX X.
    >
    > I need to make this report more attractive when displayed on a web
    > site. I know how to use conditional formating to color the cells that
    > have an X in them. But, is it possible to do something similar by
    > replacing the X with an image? Like a colored radio button or a big
    > red circle or something?

    Using Insert->Symbol or one of the Wingding fonts is one simple way.

  3. #3
    Some Dude
    Guest

    Re: Replace 'X with an image?