Conditional Formating a Block of Cells

  1. #1
    TonTon165
    Guest

    Conditional Formating a Block of Cells

    I am needing to apply a conditional format to a block of cells (13 rows x 8
    columns) based on a value inside this block. I have tried the conditional
    format but it only seems to affect A1 Please help!

  2. #2
    Toppers
    Guest

    RE: Conditional Formating a Block of Cells

    What is your CF function?

    I tried Value is equal to =$B$3 (absolute reference) on columns B and C and
    it highlighted all cells, including B3 which matched.

    HTH

  3. #3
    TonTon165
    Guest

    RE: Conditional Formating a Block of Cells

    Thanks, the absolute reference worked