colour index matrix

  1. #1

    colour index matrix

    Hi,

    Is there more than the standard 56 colours available to use within excel if programmed into VB? and secondly where can i find a index matrix, as i dont know the code for each colour? I have searched the internet with out success!

    Thanks
    Dave

  2. #2
    Forum Expert mrice's Avatar
    Surrey, England
    MS-Off Ver
    Excel 2013
    Posts
    4,967

    Response

    Colour matrix attached.
    Attached Files Attached Files
    Martin

  3. #3
    Ardus Petus
    Guest

    Re: colour index matrix

    You can change any of the predefined colors, but you cannot use more than 56
    different colors at a time.

    AP

    "DHallam" <[email protected]> a écrit
    dans le message de news: