save workbook created from templete to a specific folder

  1. #1
    imh
    Guest

    save workbook created from templete to a specific folder

    Hi

    I want to create a templete and specify the location / directory that the
    files created from the templete are save to. This is to be a dedicated dir
    for files created from this templete.
    I have found in the past if the user is responsible for changing the "save
    to" location it is not always done correctly. I do not want to change the
    default" save to" for normal excel documents, just for documents created from
    this templete without the user having todo so.

    Thank You

    Ian

  2. #2
    Michael
    Guest

    RE: save workbook created from templete to a specific folder

    Hi imh. Try storing your template in the same folder that the files created
    from the template are are to stored in. Excel will try and save it
    automatically in the template folder, but you can over-ride that. HTH
    --
    Sincerely, Michael Colvin