Go To Dialog box

  1. #1
    Susan Dinishak
    Guest

    Go To Dialog box

    I have a user who keeps getting the Go To Dialog box popping up any time he
    opens Excel. He isn't clicking any menu choices, it just pops up
    automatically. Blank sheet or sheet with data - it does it no matter what.
    If he cancels, it goes away then comes right back. Any suggestions would be
    greatly appreciated!

    Thanks!

    Susan Dinishak

  2. #2
    Chip Pearson
    Guest

    Re: Go To Dialog box

    See www.cpearson.com/excel/startuperrors.htm for some suggestions
    about diagnosing the cause.

    --
    Cordially,
    Chip Pearson

    "Susan Dinishak" <Susan [email protected]> wrote
    in message
    news:[email protected]...

  3. #3
    Susan Dinishak