email from excel w/ thunderbird?

  1. #1

    email from excel w/ thunderbird?

    I love excel's ability to send a sheet as the body of an email, I use it frequently. I'm currently trying to convert from using Outlook express for email to thunderbird, dose anybody know how to configure excel to send with thunderbird insted of outlook?

    I'm using 2003
    Last edited by davep1553; 06-03-2006 at 05:27 PM.

  2. #2
    Ron de Bruin
    Guest

    Re: email from excel w/ thunderbird?

    Hi davep1553

    You can try CDO
    http://www.rondebruin.nl/cdo.htm

    --
    Regards Ron De Bruin
    http://www.rondebruin.nl

    news:[email protected]...

  3. #3
    that allows excel to send without using outlook. That's not what I'm looking for, I could more easily just leave outlook setup to send. I want thunderbird to recive the outgoing messages so they can be put in the sent mail folder.

  4. #4
    Ron de Bruin
    Guest

    Re: email from excel w/ thunderbird?

    I have create and test in in a VPC and it is not working with thunderbird

    You can use Outlook or CDO code form my site
    With Outlook Express it is not possible

    See
    http://www.rondebruin.nl/sendmail.htm