How do you copy and rename linked worksheets?

  1. #1
    Phil 51
    Guest

    How do you copy and rename linked worksheets?

    I have several worksheets that are linked together. At times I would like to
    copy the worksheets over in the same folder and would also like to rename it.
    However the links are to the orginal worksheets not the renamed worksheets

    How can I change linked worksheet names and still maintain the links with
    the renamed worksheets?

  2. #2
    hans bal(nl)
    Guest

    RE: How do you copy and rename linked worksheets?

    You manage your linked files through the menu Edit - Links.