Lookup

  1. #1

    Lookup

    Hi guys, hopefully someone can help with this.
    I'm using this function below:

    =LOOKUP(C3,DATASHEET!$A$2:$A$111,DATASHEET!$F$2:$F$111)

    Which works fine, it compares C3, to a new sheet, then grab the appropriate column value in "F".

    Now what I want to do it take C3 AND D3 on sheet1, then on the next sheet (DATASHEET) find matching in the list for 2 Columns, say ColumnA AND Column B. Then return the value in ColumnF.

    Any ideas????

    Thanks,
    Stephen

  2. #2
    Domenic
    Guest

    Re: Lookup

    Try...

    =INDEX(DATASHEET!$F$2:$F$111,MATCH(1,IF(DATASHEET!$A$2:$A$111=C3,IF(DATAS
    HEET!$B$2:$B$111=D3,1)),0))

    ....confirmed with CONTROL+SHIFT+ENTER, not just ENTER.

    Hope this helps!

    In article <[email protected]>,
    Solarissf <[email protected]>