excel protection 2000

  1. #1

    excel protection 2000

    I want to protect a sheet and still use part of the file to do pivot
    tables etc has anybody and suggestions

  2. #2
    Kevin B
    Guest

    RE: EXCEL PROTECTION 2000

    Put your pivot table on an unprotected sheet.
    --
    Kevin Backmann

  3. #3

    Re: EXCEL PROTECTION 2000

    Hi Kevin,

    With Excel 2000 when you protect the data in a sheet the options for
    pivot tables in the data menu is removed therefore you cannot add it to
    another sheet.

    Any other suggestions