HOW DO I HAVE TWO ROWS OF SHEET TABS?

  1. #1
    Tess
    Guest

    HOW DO I HAVE TWO ROWS OF SHEET TABS?

    I have a worksheet which currently has around 20 sheet tabs at the bottom,
    with more being added in the future. Is there any way to have more than one
    row of tabs, so that I can see all the tabs at once without having to scroll
    back and forwards?

  2. #2
    Forum Contributor

    two rows of sheet tabs

    have not seen it but i use ctrl+pgdwn or pgup and that is faster and works nicely or create a macro that asigns to your icons up top to to dropdown box and select your sheet number ? maybe

  3. #3
    Nika Lampe
    Guest

    Re: HOW DO I HAVE TWO ROWS OF SHEET TABS?

    Hi,

    if you use Excel 2003 (I am not sure for previous versions), you can right
    click on arrows that are on the left of sheet names and you'll get a "menu"
    with all your sheets... and then just choose the one you want.

    Regards,
    Nika Lampe