Formula

  1. #1
    Chester1
    Guest

    Formula

    Hi

    Please can anyone tell me how to automatically copy formulae in to newly
    inserted blank rows.
    --
    Regards Clair

  2. #2
    Gary''s Student
    Guest

    RE: Formula

    If all the cells in the inserted row are to contain formulae, then you would
    copy an old row containing the formulae to the newly inserted row.

    If only some of the cells in the new row will contain formulae, then a macro
    will be needed to selectively identify formulae in the old row and copy only
    those cells to the newly inserted row.
    --
    Gary's Student

  3. #3
    Sandy Mann
    Guest

    Re: Formula

    Chester1,

    Dave McRitchie has a macro for both inserting a new row and copying the
    formulas down at:

    http://www.geocities.com/davemcritchie/excel/excel.htm

    Sandy

    [email protected]