Closed Thread
Results 1 to 2 of 2

The Pivot Table Field Lists Do not Display

  1. #1
    Adam H.
    Guest

    The Pivot Table Field Lists Do not Display

    Hi,

    I was working on a Pivot Table Report and closed the Display list. Now
    everytime that I open the Pivot Tables the field list does not display at
    all. I have tried restarting, reopening, and clicking display fields(what is
    listed on the MicroSoft Website). Nothing works. Can anyone help me get the
    fields back on?

  2. #2
    Miguel Zapico
    Guest

    RE: The Pivot Table Field Lists Do not Display

    You may try a right click on the pivot table. The last option in the menu is
    Show Field list, at least on Excel 2003.

    Hope this helps,
    Miguel.

    "Adam H." wrote:

    > Hi,
    >
    > I was working on a Pivot Table Report and closed the Display list. Now
    > everytime that I open the Pivot Tables the field list does not display at
    > all. I have tried restarting, reopening, and clicking display fields(what is
    > listed on the MicroSoft Website). Nothing works. Can anyone help me get the
    > fields back on?

Closed Thread