formula creating

  1. #1
    referrrrrr
    Guest

    formula creating

    Hi, please help with the following:

    I have formula that refers to one cell (lets say A5=B3). When i copy formula
    from A5 to A6 (down verticaly), A6 refers to B4 (reference shifts down too).

    What should I do to make reference to shift horizontaly? (after copying
    formula verticaly to A6, reference should shift horizontaly to C3, not
    verticaly to B4) Is this possible and how?

  2. #2
    Bob Phillips
    Guest

    Re: formula creating