VBIDE.VBComponent

  1. #1
    michaelberrier
    Guest

    VBIDE.VBComponent

    I'm trying to use a macro to delete all VBA code in a workbook, and the
    very beginning starts with "Dim myVBA As VBIDE.VBComponent". This
    causes a "User-Defined Type not Defined" error. I've seen that used in
    other macros and in a handful of entries on this group, but I can't
    make heads or tales of it or how to make it work for me.

  2. #2
    Chip Pearson
    Guest

    Re: VBIDE.VBComponent

    In VBA, go to the Tools menu, choose References, and select
    "Microsoft Visual Basic For Applications Extensibility Library".

    --
    Cordially,
    Chip Pearson

    news:[email protected]...

  3. #3
    Bob Phillips
    Guest

    Re: VBIDE.VBComponent

    You need to set a reference to the Microsoft Visual Basic for Applications
    Extensibility library, Tools>References.

    Bob Phillips

  4. #4
    michaelberrier
    Guest

    Re: VBIDE.VBComponent

    Thanks. If I swear sometimes I can't read.