"GETPIVOTDATA" feature

  1. #1
    chriswolff
    Guest

    "GETPIVOTDATA" feature

    how do I link to a pivot table without the "GETPIVOTDATA" feature getting
    involved - its seems to be a new feature in Office 2003. Can I turn it off?
    Can I use a different sign other than =?

  2. #2
    Allllen
    Guest

    RE: "GETPIVOTDATA" feature

    instead of selecting the cell with your mouse just type in the cell
    reference, eg = c6
    --
    Allllen

  3. #3
    Debra Dalgleish
    Guest

    Re: "GETPIVOTDATA" feature

    There are instructions here for turning the feature off:

    chriswolff wrote:
    > how do I link to a pivot table without the "GETPIVOTDATA" feature getting
    > involved - its seems to be a new feature in Office 2003. Can I turn it off?
    > Can I use a different sign other than =?

    --
    Debra Dalgleish
    Contextures
    http://www.contextures.com/tiptech.html