Get a list of all items in a column?

  1. #1

    Get a list of all items in a column?

    I have a column with hundreds of entries in it, what I want to do is,
    at the bottom of said column, generate a list of each individual entry.
    So, if Tokyo shows up 30 times, I want it to show up only once at the
    bottom, is there an easy way of do this?

    So, from
    Cat
    Dog
    Bear
    Bear
    Cat
    Cat
    Dog
    Bear
    Bear
    Cat
    Donkey
    Dog
    Elephant
    Cat
    Turkey
    Donkey
    Dog
    Donkey
    Dog
    Elephant
    Cat
    Turkey
    Donkey
    Dog

    Cat
    Dog
    Bear
    Donkey
    Elephant
    Turkey

  2. #2
    Bob Phillips
    Guest

    Re: Get a list of all items in a column?

    Data>Filter>Advanced Filter, it has a Unique Records option

    Bob Phillips

    news:[email protected]...