How do I print the names of my columns on each page? (Excel)

  1. #1
    Sarasmatic
    Guest

    How do I print the names of my columns on each page? (Excel)

    I've created an Accounts Payable spreadsheet, and I need the names of my
    columns (Payee, Invoice Date, Invoice Number, etc.) to print at the top of
    each page. It's such a pain to wait until I've finished the sheet, and then
    go to where the page breaks are and insert a new row, and then paste the
    column names in it. If I need to go back and revise any part of the
    spreadsheet, then I have to delete and recreate in another place those rows
    that I've added.

    Is there a way to set print options so that the names of my columns can
    print at the top of each page? (Not the A, B, C, etc.)

  2. #2
    Tim M
    Guest

    RE: How do I print the names of my columns on each page? (Excel)

    "file"...."page setup"...."sheet", click on the 'rows to repeat at top'
    button, it will pop up a small window. Then go to your sheet and left click
    and highlight the column headings and hit enter. It will then automatically
    print this row(s) of heading names on each sheet.