update

  1. #1
    enyaw
    Guest

    update

    I have a userform that allows a person to enter information into several
    textboxes and output the information into a worksheet. Is there a way that i
    could edit the information already put into the spreadsheet by searching for
    a number and then recalling all the information for that number into the
    userform?

  2. #2
    Kevin B
    Guest

    RE: update

    If your data is in a contiguous table format w/column headings you might want
    to consider using the built-in form accessed by clicking DATA and selecting
    FORM. You'll want to move the cell pointer to a location in the table before
    selecting the menu items. It would certainly save you a great deal of coding.
    --
    Kevin Backmann

  3. #3
    enyaw
    Guest

    RE: update

    This would work fine Kevin but I need the information brought back to the
    userform because there are calculations done on the userform before the info
    is pasted. I would also need to overwrite the existing data when i am
    finished editing.