how to link a macro to a button on the excel sheet

Hybrid View

  1. #1
    Neo
    Guest

    how to link a macro to a button on the excel sheet

    i have created a macro and i want to link it to a button on the excel sheet,
    i just cant remember how to do it, can anyone help me please.
    thks

  2. #2
    Stephanie Aspinwall
    Guest

    RE: how to link a macro to a button on the excel sheet

    If you don't already have it open, then open the Forms toolbar (View >
    Toolbars > Forms). Then use the "Button" button on the Forms toolbar to draw
    your button. Once you've drawn the button, you can right-click on it and
    select "Assign Macro" to get to the dialog that lets you link it to a macro
    you've written.

    Steph