How do i create multiple pivot tables with one field automatically

  1. #1
    Leonardo
    Guest

    How do i create multiple pivot tables with one field automatically

    I'm trying to get a sheet for every single element of a field in a pivot table.
    I know this is possible by double clicking in the field once it's located at
    the top of the pivot table. But i haven't been able to do it now and i was
    wondering if there's a certain option i should flag or unflagged.

    Thank you.

  2. #2
    Debra Dalgleish
    Guest

    Re: How do i create multiple pivot tables with one field automatically

    If you have at least one field in the page area, select a cell in the
    pivot table, and on the pivot table toolbar, choose PivotTable>Show Pages.

    --
    Debra Dalgleish
    Contextures