Please respond: Need to create additional measure in pivot table

  1. #1
    Angel
    Guest

    Please respond: Need to create additional measure in pivot table

    I' ve just started with the creation of pivot tables

    I have 2 columns in my pivot table. 1) Spend at Merchant 2) Spend in Total
    Industry.

    Now I would like to create an additional measure (index) to compare both
    measures. Outcome should be an index around +/- 100. Can I do this in a pivot
    table?

  2. #2
    MarkM
    Guest

    RE: Please respond: Need to create additional measure in pivot table

    Have you tried this in a calculated field?

    Right click in the pivot table – Formulas – Calculated field