Insert symbol

  1. #1
    Frank E
    Guest

    Insert symbol

    I would like to insert the phase symbol (Alt 0216) using a button, macro or
    what ever is the easiest. I want to do this in the middle of text. Thanks.

  2. #2
    Nikki
    Guest

    RE: Insert symbol

    Copy the symbol you want to reuse, and then click AutoCorrect Options on
    the Tools menu.
    In the Replace box , type a unique sequence of characters for the text.
    (Make sure you don't type a real word—for example, use "infi" .)
    Click in the With box, press CTRL+V to paste the copied text, and then click
    Add. noe when you type infi it will converit it to your symbol.

  3. #3
    Frank E
    Guest

    RE: Insert symbol

    Is there a way to insert a symbol pressing 1 key?

  4. #4
    Frank E
    Guest

    RE: Insert symbol

    Nikki,
    we gave it a try and it works great. Thank you!