Cells in rows

  1. #1
    kmb0702
    Guest

    Cells in rows

    I am trying to copy a row of cells so that the information in each cell will
    change by 4 whereas the default seems to be 3. (eg. A1 copys to become A4)

  2. #2
    Bas
    Guest

    Re: Cells in rows

    You can try this:

    1. Enter the first number in cell A1 and the second in A2
    2. Select both of them.
    3. Put your mousepointer right under A2 (you're pointer becomes a black
    cross)
    4. Pull them down by keeping your mouse button down.
    5. Starting in cell B2 you enter ="address original row cell"&$A1
    6. Put your mousepointer right under B2 (you're pointer becomes a black
    cross)
    4. Pull them to the right by keeping your mouse button down.
    etc.
    etc.
    Eventually 'Copy' > 'Paste, special, values' all rows to make the
    content static.

    Hope this helps!

    - Bas