CSE formula Over Sumproduct()

  1. #1
    JimMay
    Guest

    CSE formula Over Sumproduct()

    Is there clear criteria for going with a
    Control-array formula over the Sumproduct() formula?

    Or is it as simple as:
    If the Sumproduct() formula "doesn't work"
    Do a re-write assemblying a CSE formula.

    All comments MOST welcome.

  2. #2
    Toppers
    Guest

    RE: CSE formula Over Sumproduct()

    Jim,
    I am not (as a relative novice!) aware of major
    advantages/disadvntages to either. Where there is a choice, my own preference
    is SUMPRODUCT simply because I find it "easier" to understand and/or because
    of my own lack of knowledge on array formulae [which is improving thanks to
    the many expert contributors to the Excel NGs].

    Maybe horses for courses?