What does a blue row number means?

  1. #1
    Montreal

    Question What does a blue row number means?

    I have a problem: I can't show some rows after they've been hidden with a macro. I tryed the "select all / unhide", but it doesn't work.

    I noticed the row numbers are all blue now. What does it mean? (This could be the answer..:P)

  2. #2
    Allllen
    Guest

    RE: What does a blue row number means?

    are they filtered using the autofilter?
    Can you turn this off? (data > filter > autofilter)
    --
    Allllen

  3. #3
    Gord Dibben
    Guest

    Re: What does a blue row number means?

    The blue row numbers indicate you r rows are in filter mode.

    Try Data>Filter and turn off Autofilter or undo an Advanced Filter.

    Gord Dibben MS Excel MVP