Email condition

  1. #1
    nick
    Guest

    Email condition

    Hi can someone help me build a formula in excel woth the following condition
    plz?

    Rule for a valid email id:
    If input is blank or invalid, then pass ‘/’. Special characters other than
    ‘@’ to be avoided.
    ‘.’ At end is not allowed. At least one ‘.’ Should be there after ‘@’ and
    ‘..’ not allowed.

    Thanks a bunch