Odd display - cant see sheet tabs or top bar!

  1. #1

    Odd display - cant see sheet tabs or top bar!

    I can't see the sheet tabs, or the top blue bar present on any window
    within windows. This only occurs on the first workbook I open -
    subsequent workbooks allow me to see both tabs and top bars. it is as
    if everything is hidden behind the menus at the top and bottom (for
    instance, the tabs are behind the DRAW and AUZTOSHAPES menu at the
    bottom.)

    I cant resize the window as the min/max buttons are hidden at the topm
    and the resize corner handles are hidden on all four corners.

    Any ideas???

  2. #2

    Re: Odd display - cant see sheet tabs or top bar!

    Solved it. Alt-Enter brought it out of being hidden.

    *smacks forehead*

  3. #3