Macro help please

  1. #1
    Detroit area, Michigan
    MS-Off Ver
    Microsoft Office 365 v16

    Macro help please

    I have two columns:

    06/15/06
    07/01/06
    05/10/06
    08/10/06
    04/10/06

    I need to be able to incorporate the following into an existing macro...

    For any cell in column F that is not equal to 3 then blank out the corresponding cell in Column D.

    For example:
    If F2=3 then do nothing..
    If F4=1 then blank out D4

    Can this be done from within a macro?

    Thanks!

  2. #2
    Forum Guru
    Tokyo, Japan
    MS-Off Ver
    2013 O.365
    Posts
    22,584
    deleted....
    Last edited by jindon; 06-20-2006 at 09:32 PM.

  3. #3
    Forum Guru
    Tokyo, Japan
    MS-Off Ver
    2013 O.365
    Posts
    22,584
    deleted...
    Last edited by jindon; 06-20-2006 at 09:33 PM.

  4. #4
    Forum Guru
    Tokyo, Japan
    MS-Off Ver