Command Buttons

  1. #1

    Cool Command Buttons

    I have 3 sheets in my workbook...sheet 1 has 2 command buttons that resets cells, sheet 2 has 2 command buttons that resets cells, and sheet 3 summarizes values in sheets 1 and 2. I would like to put a command button in sheet 3 that when clicked, clicks the command buttons on sheets 1 and 2 to reset all values. Any ideas?

  2. #2
    JLatham
    Guest

    RE: Command Buttons

    In the code for that last button simply provide the names of the Subs
    attached to the other buttons on the other sheets.

    Let's say that the buttons on Sheet one are attached to Subs with names like
    Button01_Click
    and
    Button02_Click

    Then your code for the new button (which will possibly be named Button06)
    would look like this:
    Sub Button06_Click()
    Button01_Click
    Button02_Click
    End Sub

    Normally all code for buttons placed directly on sheets ends up in a regular
    code module and should be accessible without any other considerations.