Check boxes I have inserted in Excel move when I print?

  1. #1
    Mechelle C
    Guest

    Check boxes I have inserted in Excel move when I print?

    I have created a form in Excel (2002) where one column contains check boxes
    to check off when a particular task has been completed. The check boxes are
    located in the very last column of my form. The trouble is, whenever I print
    or do a print preview, all of the check boxes move to either the first or
    second column of my form where I already have other data. How do I get these
    to anchor and stay in the last column where I need them to be?

  2. #2
    Gord Dibben
    Guest

    Re: Check boxes I have inserted in Excel move when I print?

    Mechelle

    Controls move to the left of the worksheet in Microsoft Excel 2002

    But Jim Rech recently posted this:

    This article is now obsolete. Since the 10/12/2004 security patch
    there is no need to get a hotfix (although this article does not directly
    mention this fix, it's in there).

    But others have posted that it didn't work for them in all their workbooks.

    Gord Dibben Excel MVP

    On Thu, 22 Jun 2006 06:39:02 -0700, Mechelle C <Mechelle
    [email protected]> wrote:

    >I have created a form in Excel (2002) where one column contains check boxes
    >to check off when a particular task has been completed. The check boxes are
    >located in the very last column of my form. The trouble is, whenever I print
    >or do a print preview, all of the check boxes move to either the first or
    >second column of my form where I already have other data. How do I get these
    >to anchor and stay in the last column where I need them to be?

    Gord Dibben MS Excel MVP