how do i select all the visible cells only when using auto filter

  1. #1
    shaurabh
    Guest

    how do i select all the visible cells only when using auto filter

    i have applied auto filter on a worksheet
    now i want to select all the visible cells satisfying the filter criteria.
    how do i do this

  2. #2
    MartinW
    Guest

    Re: how do i select all the visible cells only when using auto filter

    Hi shaurabh,

    If I understand you correctly, all you have to do is
    copy and paste the data to a new worksheet.

    HTH
    Martin

  3. #3
    Peo Sjoblom
    Guest

    Re: how do i select all the visible cells only when using auto filter

    Ctrl + *

    maybe

    Peo Sjoblom

    Excel 95 - Excel 2007
    Northwest Excel Solutions
    www.nwexcelsolutions.com
    if you are in one stop digging." Lord Healey

    news:[email protected]...

  4. #4
    Peo Sjoblom
    Guest

    Re: how do i select all the visible cells only when using auto filter

    Another way press F5 and special and select visible cells only

    Peo Sjoblom

    Excel 95 - Excel 2007
    Northwest Excel Solutions
    www.nwexcelsolutions.com
    if you are in one stop digging." Lord Healey

    news:[email protected]...

  5. #5
    shaurabh
    Guest

    Re: how do i select all the visible cells only when using auto fil

    this works thanx a lot