using dates and time in formulas

  1. #1

    using dates and time in formulas

    I am substracting dates and times in 2 cells then using the sums to calculate percentages of loss and or gain. Do all my formula cells need to be in the same date and time format?

    ED

  2. #2
    Bob Phillips
    Guest

    Re: using dates and time in formulas

    No, the format is irrelevant, the calculations will use the underlying
    values.

    Bob Phillips

    news:[email protected]...