Dropdown list in PivotTable has deleted items. How to omit?

  1. #1
    Bonny
    Guest

    Dropdown list in PivotTable has deleted items. How to omit?

    I deleted rows from my source data for a PivotTable, but when I refreshed the
    PivotTable, the dropdown list for that field still contains "ghost" items
    that were deleted. How do I get rid of them?

  2. #2
    Debra Dalgleish
    Guest

    Re: Dropdown list in PivotTable has deleted items. How to omit?

    There are instructions here for clearing old items from a pivot table:

    --
    Debra Dalgleish
    Contextures