Pritning a selection of pages

  1. #1
    Valery2105
    Guest

    Pritning a selection of pages

    Hi,

    I have searched hi and low for an answer and hoping that soemone can help me.

    I have an Excel workbook that will protected so that no changes may be made
    to it with the exception of myself and 2 others. The workbook needs a print
    button that will only print of Task pages if there is data in it other than
    the format contents. Is this possible? Is this a VBA code I need? Please
    help.

    Thanks

  2. #2
    Tim Otero
    Guest

    Re: Pritning a selection of pages

    Yeah, that's possible. As you guessed, you'll need a macro to search the
    workbook to see if there are any changes. You'll unprotect and reprotect
    the workbook in the code.

    tim