Hyperlink - avoiding system question

  1. #1
    topola
    Guest

    Hyperlink - avoiding system question

    I have lots of hyperlinks in excel worksheet. Each time I click on
    them I get an alert looking question:
    "Hyperlinks can be harmfull to your computer and data, (...) do you
    wish to continue?" User must choose Yes or No.
    I tried Application.DisplayAlerts = False but of course it does not
    work - this is a question, not an alert.
    Does any one have an idea of how to couple with this problem? Your
    suggestions are welcomed.

    Topola

  2. #2

    Re: Hyperlink - avoiding system question

    Hi Topola,

    Check if the following link helps you solve your problem.

    http://support.microsoft.com/?kbid=829072

    Thanks
    -Rama

  3. #3
    topola
    Guest

    [email protected] napisal(a):
    > Hi Topola,
    > Check if the following link helps you solve your problem.
    > http://support.microsoft.com/?kbid=829072
    >
    > Thanks
    > -Rama

    Thanks for this tip. I think it should do the job. Topola